Carrots are available in various colors – purple, white, red, and more commonly orange. It forms an important ingredient in some dishes.
Carrots are loaded with beta-carotene (a form of Vitamin A), vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants that offers a lot of health-enhancing benefits. As healthy as this fruit is, it also benefits the hair and the skin with its properties.
Carrot Skin Uses
- Oral consumption of carrot will rejuvenate and refresh your skin
- Do you have an oily skin? Try eating more of carrot and watch this condition reduce gradually and your skin will keep glowing
- Carrot is loaded with Vitamin A that will slow down the formation of wrinkles on your face while promoting your skin’s elasticity
- Carrot treats skin blemishes, scars, pigmentation, and even skin tone
- The beta-carotene in carrot will shield your skin from the harmful effect of the sun rays
- Carrot heals sunburns
- Lack of potassium is one of the major causes of dry skin. Regular consumption of carrot will treat your dry skin problem.
- The Vitamin rich carrot is found to treat some skin ailments like dermatitis, rashes, acne, pimples, etc.
- Carrot will improve your skin tone
- Carrots are rich in vitamin C that is responsible for producing collagen in the body
Carrot Hair Uses
- Using an infused carrot oil as part of your hot oil treatment of hair conditioner will add shine to your hair
- Oral or topical application of carrot juice for your hair rinse will boost your hair growth
- Carrot will make you grow thicker, stronger, longer, and shinier hair
- Carrot is used to treat hair loss
- Carrot prevents premature graying of the hair
Carrot Side Effects
- There are little or no side effects of carrot for topical use