Cranberry Seed Oil has a pleasant fruity and faintly bitter smell. It has a golden yellow color…similar to that of the olive oil.
Cranberry Seed Oil is mostly extracted by cold-pressing the seed of the Cranberry plant. It is loaded with a lot of hair and skin benefitting ingredients like tocotrienols (Vitamin E), vitamin A, omega-3, omega-6, omega-9 fatty acids. Cranberry Seed Oil is also loaded with loads of minerals like selenium, manganese, copper, zinc, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium, and so many others.
Cranberry Seed Oil is native to the Eastern United States and the North America across Canada. It is a universal Oil, useful for dye, wound healing, cosmetics, and for cooking. It has a shelf life of 2 years.
Cranberry Seed Oil Skin Uses
- Cranberry Seed Oil has an excellent sunblock property that will shield your skin from the effect of the sunrays for a short period
- Cranberry Seed Oil is loaded with antioxidants and minerals that boost the elastin and collagen production in the skin, making the skin firm, which in turn reduces the appearance of aging signs like wrinkles, Fine lines, aging spots, etc.
- Cranberry Seed Oil will deeply nourish your skin and give it the youthful appearance
- Cranberry Seed Oil is a great moisturizer, locking in moisture and providing long-lasting You can mix few drops of the Cranberry Seed Oil into your moisturizer for a great result.
- Cranberry Seed Oil is not comedogenic. So, even if your skin is acne prone, you can still make use of the Cranberry Seed Oil. Also, the oil doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on your skin
- Cranberry Seed Oil is rich in anti-inflammatory that will reduce redness and skin irritation. Also, the oil can be used to soothe the inflammation caused by eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
- When combined with Lavender Essential Oil and Jojoba Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil can make an excellent massage oil
Cranberry Seed Oil Hair Uses
- Cranberry Seed Oil can reduce itching scalp and combat dandruff
- Cranberry Seed Oil will eliminate thinning hair
- Cranberry Seed Oil treats scalp inflammation and irritation
- Cranberry Seed Oil adds strength and shine to your hair
- Cranberry Seed Oil will shield your hair from free radical damages
- Cranberry Seed Oil will seal the needed moisture to your hair. Add 1 Tsp to 1 cup of your shampoo to promote healthy hair and scalp
Cranberry Seed Oil Side Effects
- There is little or no side effect of the Cranberry Seed Oil. However, if you experience any skin allergy, please desist from using Cranberry Seed Oil and if possible, you should conduct a patch test