In this short article, you’ll learn how to produce your acne cream for a clear, blemish-free skin. If you’ve been following my articles, you’ve probably come across one of my articles on the causes of acne. If you haven’t, you can check it out.
With close to 90% of the people from ages 13 to late 50s experiencing this skin problem called acne, you’re probably experiencing this problem and need a quick solution.
My last article was on vitamin c for acne, and this one will teach you how to whip your own acne cream right in your own kitchen for maximum result.
Ingredients for Making Your Acne Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- 1 Teaspoon Stearic acid
- 2 Tablespoons E-wax
- 21/2 Tablespoons Grapeseed or Neem oil
- 2 Tablespoons Aloe Vera Gel
- ½ cup and 1 Tablespoon of witch hazel
- 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Frankincense or Cedarwood Essential Oil
Tools You Need To Produce Your Pimples Cream
- Mixer or Stick blender
- Measuring spoons and cups
- 2 bowls
- Storage container (plastic or glass jar)
- Double boiler
Procedure for making your Acne Cream
- In a sterilized bowl, stir in your e-wax, stearic acid, and your grapeseed or neem oil
- In another sterilized bowl, add your witch hazel and aloe vera
- Warm ingredients (A) and (B) to 70 degrees Celsius (or until the wax in A fully melt). Make sure they are both heated using a double boiler
- Slowly stir in (B) into (A) and mix thoroughly using your stick blender or mixer
- Wait till the temperature drops to 40 degrees. Add your vitamin E and essential oils
- Finally, transfer your acne cream into your sterilized glass or plastic container.
Application of Your Cream for Acne
- Get lemon juice or ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) and aspirin (salicylic acid)
- Take 4 tablets of aspirin and mix it with 1 tablespoon of ACV or lemon
- Take your cotton wool to soak up some of the mixture. Apply it on your face, leaving the mixture to dry.
- Take some of your acne cream and apply it to your face
- Do this twice every day
Precautions to Follow When Making Your Acne Cream
- Make sure your bowls and storage jars are properly sterilized
- The cream should be properly stored in the refrigerator to avoid spoilage (if you want a longer shelf-life, you can consider preserving the cream with few drops of phenoxyethanol).
- Conduct patch tests with the oils to prevent inflammation
Do you Have Pimples Scars?
Here is a comprehensive article on how to remove pimples scars you should consider reading.
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to ask me. Thanks for reading, and I hope you find value in this acne cream content.