Egg white is rich in albumin and proteins, enhancing the look of hair and the skin. The golden yellow egg white can best combine with a lot of other cosmetic ingredients to improve the look and feel of your hair and skin.
Uses of Egg White
- Egg white can shrink and tighten large pores when mixed with lemon juice
- Egg white can help to remove facial hairs
- Egg white can reduce scalp and skin oiliness
- Egg white can lift the skin
- Egg white can transform a dull hair to shiny hair
- When mixed with some drops of tea tree, Egg White can prevent acne and acne scars
- Egg White can reduce eye puffiness when rubbed under eye with the combination of coconut oil
- Egg White can get rid of blackheads
- Egg White can reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Egg White, when mixed with yogurt, can form an excellent leave-in conditioner
- Egg White can improve the skin texture
Side Effects of Egg White
Just like milk, vegetarians may find the use of egg offending. So, before you spend your money on a cosmetic product, ensure you read the product label.
Also, egg white can have this gummy, irritating feel on the hand and skin. Apart from this, the albumin in egg white can trigger some allergic responses like watery eyes, itchy, swelling, and redness of the eye and skin.