Irish potato contains vitamin B, C, and A, protein, fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, and phosphorus. Its juice can best be combined with lemon, honey, or other juice.
Uses of Irish Potato
- Potato juice can be used to treat blemishes
- Cold potato juice can be added to the sun burn areas for cooling and soothing sensation
- Potato juice can give the skin a healthy softness and glow
- Combining the juice of potato with lemon can help lighten the skin
- Potato juice can help to erase fine lines
- Adding olive oil to potato juice can help to treat crow’s feet
- Adding cucumber juice with potato juice can treat puffiness of the eyes and give you a skin tone
- Potato juice can reduce the facial swelling
- Potato juice can remove the dark circle
- Drinking potato juice, one glass daily, can protect your body from its toxins
- Potato juice can help to reduce your body cholesterol
- Potato juice can help your hair grow
- Potato juice can combat eczema and acne
- Drinking a cup of potato juice before your breakfast and 3 hours before bed time can help you shed some weight. Just mix your juice with honey.
Side Effects of Irish Potato
- Potato juice can cause diarrhea in some cases
- People with troubled stomach, like ulcer, shouldn’t drink this juice.
Share Your View