When looking for an Oil that does not clog pores – Oil that is not comedogenic, then Macadamia Nut Oil is your choice oil. This Oil originated from Australia and had been used as a cooking oil because of its high nutritional quotient.
Macadamia Nut Oil is extracted from the Nut of the Macadamia tree. It is loaded with a lot of skin and hair enhancing ingredients like Vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, and essential fatty acids.
Macadamia Nut Oil also contains potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, and other minerals and nutrients.
Macadamia Nut Oil Hair uses
- Macadamia Nut Oil makes an excellent body moisturizer. It doesn’t clog pores and won’t leave your skin with an oily feeling
- Macadamia Nut Oil mixed with Castor Oil make an excellent facial cleanser
- Macadamia Nut Oil can be used for your eye serum because of its incredible absorbing property
- Remote your stubborn mascara with Macadamia Nut Oil mixed with Jojoba Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil contains squalene antioxidant that will protect the skin from free radical damage responsible for wrinkles, spots, Fine lines, and other aging signs
- Macadamia Nut Oil will form a protective layer over your skin, shielding you from the harmful effect of the sun
- Macadamia Nut Oil will lock in the needed moisture to the skin which will make the skin supple and super soft
- Macadamia Nut Oil can make an excellent shaving oil, preventing infections, rashes, bumps. It is also suitable for people with sensitive skins
- Nourish and hydrate your skin with Macadamia Nut Oil as your massage oil
- Get Rid of your dry, chapped lips with Macadamia Nut Oil as the oil in your lip balm
- Macadamia Nut Oil is loaded with anti-inflammatory ingredients that will make your feet to be supple and soft. It will also speed up your wound healing
Macadamia Nut Oil Hair Uses
- When mixed with your Sulfate-free shampoo, Macadamia Nut Oil will strengthen your hair and make it shine and bounce
- Macadamia Nut Oil protects the hair from becoming dry
- Macadamia Nut Oil strengthens your hair follicles and protects the hair follicle from damage
- Macadamia Nut Oil will soften and seal in moisture to your hair
- Use Macadamia Nut Oil as part of your hot oil treatment and leave-in oil
Macadamia Nut Oil Side Effects
- Just like other oils, Macadamia Nut Oil may leave some skin with some allergic reactions like redness, itching, pain, and swellings. If you experience any of these, Please discontinue the use of this oil
Make sure you conduct a patch test before using any Carrier Oil in your cosmetic products.