Peppermint is known for its medicinal value, containing a lot of vitamins and minerals that will further enhance your hair and skin. This greenish-purple plant is an aromatic herb with a unique, minty aroma.
Peppermint oil is pale yellow in color, loaded with copper, manganese, potassium, vitamin C and A, and other integral minerals.
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses
- Peppermint essential oil makes a potent insect repellent when mixed with other essential oils: tea tree, lemongrass, and witch hazel. Just mix 20 drops of each of the essential oil with 13 fl. Oz. of witch hazel. Sprint the mixture on your body
- Peppermint essential oil will eliminate nail fungal infection, helping you to grow a healthy nail
- Do you have a headache? Massage the oil on your wrist and inhale it. You should feel better in 5 minutes
- Rubbing your scalp with some drops of Peppermint essential oil will stimulate your hair follicles, helping you to grow long, healthy hair
- Do you have a dry scalp? Then combine few drops of peppermint oil with either olive oil or jojoba oil. Apply the oil to your scalp and hair. Cover your head with a towel or cap for 30 minutes. Then wash off with your regular shampoo
- Peppermint essential oil is loaded with minerals and anti-dandruff ingredients that will solve your excess sebum secretion and dandruff challenges
- Peppermint essential oil will eliminate your blemish, making your skin as clear as a glass
- Mix 20-25 drops of Peppermint essential oil with 35 ml of Apple Cider Vinegar or witch hazel and 100 ml of water. Add them to a spray bottle and use as your toner
- Peppermint oil together with dead sea salt or brown sugar will make an excellent body and facial scrub
- Acne shivers when you include tea tree oil and peppermint in your skin recipe
- Peppermint essential oil will add life to a dull, rough skin
- Peppermint essential oil will treat your skin imperfections like scaly skin, scars, body odor due to sweat, foot fungus (rub some drops and wear clean socks overnight. Do this for one week).
- Peppermint essential oil will kill odor causing germs and lice on your hair
- Peppermint essential oil, when added to your toothpaste, will freshen your mouth, whiten your teeth, and fight against cavities
Peppermint Essential Oil Side Effects
- Peppermint essential oil has a menthol-like odor that might irritate some people, causing nausea sensation and headache
- Peppermint essential oil may cause itching and rashes on some skin
- Peppermint essential oil may leave a burning sensation when in contact with the eye
- Are you pregnant or breastfeeding? Please replace Peppermint essential oil with a safer option