Our common food – Rice – can just do more than providing the body with carbohydrates. Rice, when grounded or the water utilized, can be used for a whole lot of hair and skin cosmetic uses.
Rice flour and rice water are rich in a whole lot of minerals that are of benefit to the skin and hair. Rice flour and rice water can best combine with a whole lot of other ingredients to achieve flawless skin and hair.
Some of the benefits of this common food are
Uses of Rice Flour or Rice Water
- When mixed with castor oil and banana, rice flour or rice water can remove dark circles
- Rice flour or water can offer little shield against the UVA and UVB sun rays
- When mixed with honey, rice flour and rice water can whiten the skin
- Combining Rice Flour with honey, sugar, chocolate powder can serve as our exfoliating ingredient
- Rice powder mixed with lemon juice can fight age spot, pimples, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Mixing two part of rice powder with one part of cornstarch can make an excellent face powder
- Rice powder or rice water can also straighten and smooth your hair when combined with fuller’s earth
- Rice flour, when combined with turmeric powder, can help combat acne and acne scars
- Rice water can rejuvenate your skin, making it glow and supple
- Rice water can make an excellent face toner when mixed with green tea or apple cider vinegar
Side Effects of Rice Flour or Rice Water
This helpful powder rarely causes any irritations or allergic reactions to people. But, as always, some people may find this flour irritating to the eyes and skin.