This spice contains well over 300 antioxidants…perfect for treating a whole lot of skin and hair problems.
Turmeric powder can best be combined with a lot of other cosmetic ingredients in solution, gel, powder, lotion, cream form to produce amazing cosmetic products for the hair and skin.
Uses of Turmeric
- Turmeric powder with lemon juice and sandalwood can form an excellent facial mask
- Turmeric powder can help to slow down aging signs
- Mixing Turmeric powder with olive oil and egg white and lemon juice and rose water can add moisture to a dry skin
- Turmeric powder with aloe vera gel can be used to heal wound and soothe burns
- Turmeric powder can help to remove facial hair
- Turmeric powder can reduce skin tanning and pigmentation
- Turmeric powder can be used to cure psoriasis and eczema
- Turmeric powder can remove dead cells
- When added to your night cream, Turmeric powder can rejuvenate the skin
- Turmeric powder can be effective in treating dandruff
- Turmeric powder can improve the scalp condition and cure thinning hair
- Turmeric powder can serve as a natural hair dye
- Turmeric powder can improve the skin’s elasticity
- Turmeric powder can control oily skin
- Turmeric powder, when mixed with yogurt or milk, can lighten stretch mark
- Turmeric powder can heal cracked heels
Side Effect of Turmeric
Turmeric powder can leave a temporary, annoying yellow stain on the fingers and nails. But you can avoid this stain by using hand gloves.
Also, the key chemical compound in Turmeric (curcumin) can irritate some people’s skin