The uses of lemon juice are many and we will be touching on some of them soon.
Lemon Juice is a great source of vitamin C, calcium, potassium, and calcium (antioxidants that improve the condition and appearance of the nails, skin, and hair).
Lemon juice can be combined with a whole lot of products to form a paste, emollients, solutions, etc. Lemon is acidic, with a PH reading of 2. Lemon is a potent antibacterial and antifungal.
10 Uses of Lemon Juice
- Lemon juice can help you get rid of acne.
- The citric acid in the lemon juice can lighten dark spots and blemishes
- Lemon juice can lighten the skin
- Lemon juice, when combined with baking soda, can whiten your teeth.
- Applying the juice of a lemon can control your oily face
- When combined with a hair conditioner and sitting in the sun for a few hours (use your sunscreen, remember) can brighten your hair
- Lemon juice with olive oil can strengthen your nail and remove the yellow, dull color
- Adding honey, olive oil, and coconut oil to your lemon juice can help you eradicate those annoying
- Dandruff. You can also mix it with your apple cider vinegar and your salicylic acid
- Lemon can help you soothe your chapped lips. Lemon will remove the dead, dull skin cell of the lips
- Lemon juice is very handy for cleaning the body (the face especially)
Side Effects of Lemon
- Lemon can be harsh and irritating for some people. If you’re one of those, just avoid lemon from all of your skin beauty treatments
- Exposing the lemon-applied area to the sun can aggravate the sun’s damage to those areas