Look no further for the hair and skin uses of aloe vera.
The gel found in the aloe vera plant contains over 75 active compounds. Some of these are salicylic acid, saponins, enzymes, amino acids, polysaccharides, minerals, vitamins, etc. Its use was dated back to more than 2000 BC when it was used by Indians, Mesopotamians, and the Chinese for a lot of beauty and health treatments.
Aloe vera gel can be converted into a liquid for use in your cosmetic products, or the gel can just be used like that. It can combine perfectly with a lot of cosmetic products.
Skin Uses of Aloe Vera
- Aloe vera gel can be used as a skin cleanser
- Aloe vera gel can be used to treat acne when combined with salicylic acid, sulfur, and other acne-fighting ingredients
- Aloe vera can smooth the skin and tighten the pores
- Aloe vera is a fantastic skin toner
- Aloe vera can be used to lighten the skin when mixed with lemon juice
Hair Uses of Aloe Vera
- Aloe vera can repair damaged hair follicles, leading to rapid hair growth
- Aloe vera can combat dandruff
- Aloe vera can reduce balding and thinning hair
- Aloe vera can heal dry skin
- Aloe vera can soothe inflammation
Other Uses of Aloe Vera
- Aloe vera together with lemon juice can soothe chapped lips
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice can detox the bladder, kidneys, and liver. It can also purify the blood
Side effects of Aloe Vera
- Aloe vera may cause skin reactions in some people (We recommend you conduct a patch test)
- It may harden some skin
- It may delay wound healing