These 3 easy home remedies for acne scars promise to fade your acne dark spots, making your skin pop again.
What makes these home remedies more fun is that you can create them right in your kitchen. And whether it is acne scars on the face or other skin areas, you’ll start seeing an incredible result within two weeks.
First off, let’s prepare our pimple eraser oil – to be used after the first 2 remedies.
What You Need To Prepare this Pimple Eraser Oil
- Double boiler
- A bowl and a sterilized container
- Measure cups and spoons
- Hand mixer
- ¼ cup of Rosehip oil
- 4 Tablespoons of Sweet Almond Oil
- 10 drops of lemon Essential oil
- 10 drops of sandalwood Essential oil
- 6 drops of Frankincense Essential oil
- 2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
Procedure for Making Your Eraser Oil
- Pour the Rosehip oil and Sweet Almond oil into your bowl
- Add your vitamin E oil and stir
- Add your Essential oils into the mixture and give it a light stir for 2 minutes
- Finally, transfer the mixture into your sterilized container
Now The Home Remedies for Acne Scars Step by Step
- Get an Irish potato (remedy 1) and cut it into four pieces
- Rub a piece of your potato into the skin where you have your scars and allow it to stay for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with the African black soap (remedy 2)
- While your skin is still damp, Apply your pimple eraser oil. Massage the oil in a circular motion.
- Then leave it on the skin for as long as you want
- You Should see results within 2 weeks
So that’s it on the home remedies for acne scars. Be patient and consistent with these remedies. I recommend you take a before picture to track your progress.