Have you tried so many hair growth formula and products with nothing to show for it? Are you so eager to add length and volume to your hair? Then these 3 tips for thick hair will help you immensely.
Your Hair and How It Grows
We have over 5 million hair follicles in the human body developed as early as when we were 20 weeks old in the womb. The follicle is situated in the dermis of the skin, and under the follicles are the cells that continuously divide and push old cells up the follicle to the surface of the skin, where they appear as hair shaft. Each hair shaft is made of dozens of keratinous materials bounded by an intracellular matrix.
The hair goes through three growth stages: anagen (the growing phase), catagen (the resting phase), and telogen (the breaking phase). On average, the scalp hair spends 3 years in the anagen stage, growing longer and thicker. The time the hair spends in the anagen stage depends on the length and thickness. So, the goal is to feed the cells deep in the dermis with hair growing nutrients. How do you do that? That’s where this short article comes to your aid.
Below are some tested and proven recipes to add volume and thickness to your hair quickly:
3 Tips for Thick Hair
Coconut Plus Lime
- Get a clean bowl and mix the above ingredients in it
- Section your hair into 4 or 6 such that you clearly have access to your scalp
- Massage the mixture to your scalp
- Leave on for 1 hour
- Shampoo and rinse with green tea
Aloe Plus Almond
- Mix the above ingredients together
- Section your hair into 4
- On each section, apply your mixture from the hair root to the tip
- Cover with your cap for up to 30 minutes before washing and styling
Castor Oil Plus Honey
- Mix the above ingredients into a clean jar
- Section your hair into 4 or 6 so that you have access to your scalp
- Apply the mixture to the whole of the scalp
- Leave on for 30 minutes before washing off
- Apply this mixture up to 4 times in a week
So that’s it of the 3 tips for thick hair. I hope you find it useful. Please follow the above instructions carefully and do let me know your result and the recipe you tried after 2 weeks to 1 months.