There are varied means of treating stretch marks on your body with some having the ability to remove stretch marks in a few hours. Stretch marks are linear scars on the body that appear as a result of the skin overstretched beyond its limit giving you those unappealing looks.
The common causes of stretch marks on the body include pregnancy, puberty, bodybuilding, and sudden weight gain. Stretch marks appear in red or purple color and can become silver or white as they age.
Interestingly, it is often recommended to treat the scars before it gets older as it becomes harder to remove at this stage. Also it is easier to prevent stretch marks with varied home remedies that provide the removal of stretch marks without fuss. These home remedies are;
- Dieting: Keeping and maintaining a healthy diet is one of the most important means of preventing and treating stretch marks. Also, keeping the body hydrated will help ensure healthy skin and resist stretch mark scarring and promote the repair of damage efficiently.
- Exercise Daily: The best part of a regular exercise is that it helps increase blood circulation and breaks down the scar tissue. This ensures the proper circulation of nutrient across the body to prevent stretch marks.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that the body needs to maintain healthy, flexible, supple and smooth skin. Taking vitamins such as Vitamin A,C, E and K as well as mineral supplements daily will enhance the body to heal and defend itself.
- Massage Therapy Treatments: Massage is regarded as a home remedy that works similar to regular exercise when it comes to removing stretch marks from your body. Massage helps to improve the blood flow and its circulation to ensure the appropriate nutrients are delivered to the skin and to break down the scar tissue.
- Exfoliation Techniques: Exfoliation is a process of removing dead skin cells of the thin layer to help eliminate scar tissue from the body. An effective exfoliation requires the use of a cleanser applicator such as a bristle brush. This is done by using a cleanser that has an exfoliating ingredient added such as tea tree oil, oatmeal and baking soda.
- Stretch mark lotion/cream: There are several natural effective lotions or creams that are used to prevent as well as remove stretch marks. These creams are also used to reduce the visibility of scars and even remove it all at once.
These creams or lotion is formulated with active essential ingredients which provide the removal of stretch marks permanently and effectively from the body. It also prevents the reappearance of stretch marks on the body.
The use of anti-stretch mark creams will keep the skin smooth, nourished and also protects the skin from scarring. Stretch marks creams are active in moistening the skin; reducing inflammation and ensuring smooth even skin color. There may be many stretch mark lotions out there but the most endorsed is the often effective and efficient. One is StretcHeal.
Photo credit: Buddymantra