Here you’ll see the 7 hair and skin uses of garlic.
Garlic is rich in calcium, zinc, sulfur, allicin, protein, fat, fiber, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, iron, manganese, beta-carotene, and some antifungal and antibiotics.
Garlic can be combined with a whole lot of ingredients to achieve the desired skin and hair goal.
Skin Uses of Garlic
- Garlic can solve our stubborn pimples and acne, while also removing our stubborn spots
- When mixed with apple cider vinegar, this mixture can fight infection and balance the skin’s pH.
- Garlic can eliminates comedones (blackheads and whiteheads). You can mix garlic with oat powder for maximum result
- Garlic can minimize your pores and serve as an anti-aging ingredient in your cosmetic products
- Garlic can help to reduce stretch marks
Hair uses of Garlic
- Garlic can remove harmful toxins from the scalp, reinforce the hair roots, enhance the texture of the hair, and hair follicle regeneration, decrease hair fall, and overall help in achieving your hair growth. You can add a clove of garlic to your hair conditioner or shampoo
Other Uses of Garlic
- Garlic can get rid of brittle and dull nails. It also eliminates nail discoloration and combats cuticle infection
Side Effects of Garlic
- Garlic can cause eye and skin irritation
- Ginger can leave a “pepperish” feeling on the skin