Are you constantly battling with acne and pimples? Do you want a permanent solution to your skin blemishes? Then DIY African Black Soap for Acne recipe is for you.
Dead skin, excess oil secretion, bacteria, and more are the causes of acne. See the causes of acne to know why you break out regularly.
This recipe is easy to make, and you can get the ingredients easily from stores around you. So, let’s get started.
DIY African Black Soap for Acne
- Measuring spoon
- Storage container
- Two bowls (one bowl with a cover)
- Electric or stove kettle
- Knife or grater
- Measuring cup
- African Black Soap 100g
- Hot water 1 cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar 2 Tablespoons
- Salicylic Acid 1 Tablespoon
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (15 drops)
DIY African Black Soap for Acne Procedure
- Grate your black soap or get them into chunks to help dissolve it faster
- Add your soap in a clean bowl
- Boil your water and pour it on your African Black Soap
- Cover your bowl and leave it for up to 6 hours…or till the black soap fully dissolve
- Strain your soap using the mesh to remove every particle. You can use a clean white handkerchief to remove all particles.
- Still in your bowl, add the rest of the ingredients one after the other and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer your African black soap for acne into your clean storage container
DIY African Black Soap for Acne Application
- Use this black soap mixture as your cleaner or as your face rinse
- Use it in the morning and night for the best result
- Don’t overuse the ingredients so that you don’t feel irritation
- Before making it in a large batch, you can make a sample of the African black soap for acne. Apply a little drop on the side of your face for a patch test. If you don’t feel any irritation, you can proceed to make your large batch.
- You may store the unused black soap in your refrigerator.
- If you react to any of the above ingredients, don’t use it.
So, that’s it about DIY African Black Soap for Acne. Try it out and let me know the result. Thanks for reading.