Age spot or liver spot or sunspot or solar keratosis are lesions that usually occur in fair-skinned people older than 40 years. These spots appear in areas that have been exposed to the sunlight – age spots on face, age spots on hand, neck area, back, etc.
They have a slightly scaly surface, dry rough brown or reddish-pink appearance. It is considered to be a precancerous lesion that is not harmful to the body (age spots form on your skin as a result of accumulated exposure to the sun rays).
This DIY will help you treat the brown spots and also enhance your skin’s look.
Equipment for Preparing Your Age Spot Removal
- Your grater/knife
- Measuring spoons
- Storage container
Ingredients for Your Home Remedy for Age Spot
- 1 big Onion
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Grate or slice your onions into smaller chunks then blend it with your blender
- Use your small-hole strainer, extract the juice of the onion
- Now measure the whole onion juice into a clean bowl
- Add the same amount of Apple Cider Vinegar into the onion and mix them together
Application of Your Liver Spot Removal
- Take your cotton wool and dip it into your prepared age spot removal solution
- Apply the solution on the spots and leave it on for 30 minutes
- Then rinse off with your cold water and apply your moisturizer
- Repeat for 6 weeks and watch your age spots fade off
NOTE: Make sure you avoid the sun or you always wear your sunscreen. This will further prevent the formation of age spots on your skin.