Battling acne for a long time isn’t funny. I was made to experiment with a lot of ingredients like tea tree, orange peel, black soap, and other over-the-counter products just to achieve the smooth, blemish-free skin I always wanted.
Perhaps you’re struggling to curb skin blemishes. This DIY might just be what your skin needs.
Before I continue, you should check out this DIY Shea Moisture African Black Soap recipe to eliminate acne, pimples, and dark spots.
DIY Antibacterial Face Wash
Tools You Need
- Pump bottle or an empty bottle
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring Scale
- Measuring Cup
- A source of heat
- 1 cup of water
- 100g African Black Soap
- 2 Tablespoons Original Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Almond Oil
- 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 10 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- 10 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Break your black soap into chunks. Add them into the empty container
- Heat your water to 100 degrees. Pour the water into the black soap
- Leave it for 6 hours or until the black soap has fully dissolve
- Add your honey, sweet almond oil, and aloe vera juice and shake properly
- Add your essential oils one after the other and shake properly
Usage of Antibacterial Face Wash
- Take a pump of your Anti Bacterial Face Wash and apply it using a circular motion to your face
- Let it sit on your face for up to 10 minutes before washing it off with your tap water
- Use it every night until you have a smoother face
- You can also use it as your regular body wash.
If you are battling severe acne, you should avoid the ingredients with high comedogenic ratings on this list.
Do you have any question? Please drop your comments below. And don’t forget to share this with your friends battling acne problems.