Baobab Oil is extracted from the seeds of the fruit of the Baobab trees. The tree can live for several thousands of years, having thin branches and thick trunks.
Baobab Oil is very rich in hair and skin enhancing ingredients some of which are Vitamin A, D, E, K, fatty acids, Omega 3, 6, 9, arachidic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, Stearic acid. African women have used Baobab Oil to achieve vibrant beauty for centuries.
Baobab Oil has a shelf life of 2 years. It has a light smell with a golden yellow color
Baobab Oil Skin Uses
- Baobab Oil heals and nourishes damaged skin
- Baobab Oil is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties that will reduce inflammation and redness, leaving your skin smooth and nice
- Baobab Oil makes an excellent cleanser
- Baobab Oil doesn’t leave your skin with greasy residue. Hence, it makes an excellent moisturizer for all skin types
- Baobab Oil will eliminate under-eye bags
- Baobab Oil will boost collagen production, fading off signs of aging and making the skin to look firmer
- Baobab Oil can treat inflammatory skin conditions like rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, etc.
- Baobab Oil will prevent stretch marks and also prevent them from surfacing on your skin
- Use Baobab Oil to soothing and moisturize your chapped lips
- Baobab Oil can make an excellent eye serum. Combine 2 teaspoon of Baobab Oil with 1 Teaspoon of Jojoba oil and 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil. Shake well and apply under your eye.
- Baobab Oil can make an excellent massage oil when mixed with Jojoba Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
- Baobab Oil is suitable for oily skin
Baobab Oil Hair Uses
- Baobab Oil promotes glossy hair
- Baobab Oil soothes an inflamed irritated scalp. Apply 1 tbsp of Baobab Oil with 4 tbsp coconut oil and 5 drops of peppermint essential oil. Mix properly and apply it to your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes before shampooing
- Baobab Oil adds life to a dull, dry hair
Baobab Oil Side Effects For Hair and Skin
- There is little or no allergic caused by the Baobab Oil