Bentonite Clay, also called Montmorillonite, is formed from the weathering of volcanic ash with the aid of water. Bentonite can be used in a lot of cosmetic products like facial masks, powder, hair care products, and other cosmetic products.
Bentonite Clay is Rich in a lot of skin and hair benefitting minerals like aluminum, calcium, sodium, and potassium, silicon, Cobalt, and over 50 other ingredients.
Bentonite Clay Uses
- Bentonite Clay can be used as a baby powder. Bentonite Clay is gentle and soothing on the skin, with a gentle cleansing property
- Bentonite Clay has antibacterial property that will improve the health of your gum and teeth
- Bentonite Clay is effective for killing viruses and bacteria
- Bentonite Clay is Rich is used to remove toxins from your body, leaving your skin feeling hydrated and smooth
- Bentonite Clay will treat various skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema
- Bentonite Clay will make your hair silkier and tamer. It will also defrizz hair
- Bentonite Clay reduces inflammation and skin allergies
- Bentonite Clay will leave your skin feeling perky, supple, and soft
- Bentonite Clay will Ward off scalp and body odor
- Bentonite Clay has the ability to delay aging and also fade off scars, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Bentonite Clay will exfoliate your skin, leaving it shinning
Bentonite Clay Side Effects
- Bentonite Clay contains aluminum that some research indicates may be dangerous to the health. Some people also discover that bentonite Clay causes stiffness, joint pain, muscle pain and tiredness, headache in some people.
- Skin irritation also happens to some people who use bentonite clay
Note, Bentonite Clay is recommended to people with oily skin