Looking for the best bath soap for newborn baby? You are in the right place.
At the end of this content, you will be able to easily make your baby an organic soap using black soap and other easy-to-find home ingredients.
This soap will not only make your baby’s skin more beautiful, but it will also eliminate some common baby skin challenges like eczema and rashes.
Why waste so much money on foreign products that contain SLS, dangerous preservatives, and artificial coloring and fragrances that can be damaging to your baby’s health when you can create the safest organic baby soap right in your home … in under 15 minutes?
This soap also considers your baby’s delicate skin. So every ingredient is both safe and healthy.
Without much ado, let’s delve right in.
What You’ll Need To Produce This Organic Baby Soap
- Mortal and Pestle
- Double Boiler
- 2 to 3 Bowls
Ingredients for this Best Bath Soap for Newborn Baby
- 250g African Black Soap
- 50g Shea Butter
- 50g Original Honey
- 1 Tsp Camwood Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Sulfur powder
- ½ Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Tsp infused Tea Tree oil
- ½ Tablespoon Almond oil
Procedure for Preparing Your Organic Baby Soap
- Pour your black soap into the Mortal and pestle. And Honey and start mashing
- Melt your Shea Butter in a double boiler and pour it into your black soap
- Add the powders and oils and mesh everything together to achieve a semi-solid consistency
- Allow the soap to cure for 1 to 2 days before using
Note: You can slowly use this soap for newborns and children of all age groups
- Although the soap is gentle. But just like every other soap, try not to get this into your baby’s eyes
- A path test may be necessary before going all out with the soap on your baby’s skin