Do you have thin nails, split nails, or fragile nails? Do you have nails that break easily? Today is your lucky day. In this short content, you’ll get to see the Best Nail Strengthener that will add life back to your nails. Firstly, let’s take a look at what nails are.
The Human Nails
Human nails are similar to animal claws. Unlike the animal nails built for defense and protection, human nails are designed to protect the fingers and to assist in some delicate manual activities.
Nails are made up mainly of hard keratin, with a composition similar to that of animal horns. The nail keratin contains more sulfur than the skin keratin.
Also, nails contain zinc, iron, and calcium – all in little content. The nails’ flexibility is due to phospholipids – a fatty acid compound that is made up of proteins and polysaccharides.
Unlike the hair that has the resting stage (Catagen) and the breaking stage (Telogen), nails continue to grow – every day – throughout a human’s life. Fingernails grow faster, increasing by 3 to 4mm per month. Toenails, on the other hand, grow slower than the fingernails by 40%.
A lot of factors determine nails growth. Age (younger people grow their nails faster), weather (nails grow longer during the summer [warm weather] than the winter [cold weather].
Others are the position of the nails [fingernails on the right hand grow longer than those on the left hand – for right-handed people – due to engaging in more nail-growing activities with the right hand], some condition [nails grow faster in pregnant women], and more.
Some Rule of Thumbs for Managing Your Nails
- Avoid biting your nails – leave that to the kids
- Avoid exposing your nails to cleansing ingredients like detergents and soaps with harsh ingredients. Instead, wear some gloves before handling your laundry and washing your plates
- Avoid using your nails as a tool – don’t use it for opening can drinks, etc.)
- Don’t leave artificial nails on for too long – at most, strap your artificial nails for a maximum period of five days.
- And, of course, use the two best nail strengtheners below
2 Best Nail Strengthener You Should Try Out Today
I believe by now you already know the main things you need to do to prevent brittle nails, thin nails, weak nails, and other nail deformities. So, let’s jump into the best nail strengthener that will add life to your fragile nails.
- In a clean jar, add the ingredients one at a time
- Stir until uniform
- Apply the mixture to your nails and cuticle
- You can apply as many times as you like
- Result evident in days
Argan Oil Blend
- Repeat the procedure for Jojoba Wonder
- Avoid using raw organic essential oils without diluting in a carrier oil
- If you notice any inflammation – burning feeling on the fingers, itching, and more – just stop the use of the blend
I believe you find the 2 Best Nail Strengthener really helpful. Please bookmark our blog for more exciting contents.
Have you claimed your gift? Please do so by clicking on the gift page above. Thanks for reading.