Do you have black elbows and black knees you’ll like to eliminate? Are you tired of hiding your knees and elbows in clothes just because they look darker than the rest of your body? Then this black elbows and black knees DIY is for you.
Read on as we discuss the ingredients and the procedure.
Equipment for Making Your DIY for Black Elbows and Black Knees
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Spoon
- Storage Containers
- Grater or blender
Morning Routine to Remove Your Black Elbows and Black Knees
- Add the ingredients one after the other to your clean mixing bowl. Mix very well until the mixture is almost running (a liquid consistency).
Application of Your DIY
- Apply the mixture to your black elbows and black knees.
- Go ahead with the other chores or morning routine while your DIY works on your dark areas.
- Leave it on those areas for at least 15 minutes.
- After, you can remove it when you shower.
- Repeat this for one to two weeks
Night Routine to Remove Your Black Elbows and Black Knees
- Get your alum powder or simply grate your alum stone into powder. A tablespoon is what you need
- Grate your potato and extract the juice. Also, you need a little of this.
- Combine the three ingredients in a clean bowl.
Application of your Black Elbows and Black Knees DIY
- Using your cotton wool, apply the mixture to your black elbows and black knees.
- Leave the mixture on the affected area for 30 minutes. You may decide to go to bed with it.
- Rinse with normal water.
- Repeat for one to two weeks.
So, that’s it on this DIY. I hope you find this useful. I believe strongly that at the end of your religiously applying this mixture to the affected areas, you’ll see them rhyming with the rest of your body part.
Have more questions? Please ask using the below comment box.