Blueberry Seed Oil is extracted by cold-pressing the seeds of blueberries. Classified as a carrier oil, Blueberry Seed Oil can be added to other oils, used on its own, or used to make an emulsion to lotions, creams, serums, balms, and other skin and hair products.
Blueberry Seed Oil is loaded with antioxidants, palmitic, oleic, stearic, and alpha-linolenic acids. It also contains Vitamin E, C, and A, flavonoids, sodium, zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium, and phytosterols that contributes to the excellent absorption property of the Blueberry Seed Oil.
The Rose Blueberry Seed Oil has a pleasant aroma with a light blue color.
Blueberry Seed Oil Skin Uses
- Blueberry Seed Oil slows down the signs of aging like crows feet, wrinkles, Fine lines, etc. by preventing the free radicals from causing damages to the skin and the body at large. You may make a paste with blueberries and yogurt. Apply the mixture to your body for 30 minutes before you rinse it off with cold water
- Blueberry Seed Oil is loaded with antibacterial that will eliminate the acne-causing P.acne bacteria. Also, it will unclog pores for a free flow sebum.
- Blueberry Seed Oil will give your skin a youthful look by removing your dead, dull skin
- Blueberry Seed Oil serves as an excellent moisturizer that won’t clog your pores or leave you with a greasy feeling
- Blueberry Seed Oil has a sweet fragrance that will relax your senses and muscle when used as a massage oil
- Blueberry Seed Oil makes the skin look plump and firm
- Blueberry Seed Oil helps to repair a damaged skin
- Blueberry Seed Oil helps to treat lip sores and cracked lips
- Blueberry Seed Oil helps your skin to glow and fight against the harmful sun rays
Blueberry Seed Oil Hair Uses
- Proanthocyanidins in Blueberry Seed Oil will help your hair grow longer. This is possible because the chemical will speed up your hair transition from the resting phase (telogen) to the growing phase (anagen).
- Blueberry Seed Oil will prevent premature graying of your hair
Blueberry Seed Oil Side Effects
- Pregnant women should limit the topical and oral usage of Blueberry Seed Oil
- Just like any other oil, if you develop skin allergies while using Blueberry Seed Oil, Please desist from using the oil and consider alternatives