If you didn’t read the first part of the body odour content, I’ll suggest you quickly catch it up here. Trust me, it won’t take you more than 2 minutes before you return to this solution. Don’t procrastinate, do that now.
You should know by now that the cause of bad odor is by the action of bacteria breaking down the organic compound in the “milky” secretion of the Apocrine Sweat Gland. Since we know that, we’ll be considering some tips that will answer your question, “how do I cure body odor permanently?”
Tips To Help You Eliminate Body Odour Permanently
· Shave Your Underarm and Your Pubic Part
Bacteria love moist, warm environments, and the groin and underarm hair can create an ideal habitat for them. The accumulated dirt, oil, sweat, together with the hair can promote the growth of these bacteria, leading to body odor.
· Eat Right And Reduce Your Stress Level
Try to reduce your consumption of garlic, onion, curry, and other foods with a strong scent. The strong scent can still come through your pores, causing the bad odor. Also, try to minimize your emotional stress, which may trigger the Apocrine Gland into secreting the “milky” fluid. And you know what that means.
· Apple Cider Vinegar Can Help You Eliminate Your Body Odour
A normal skin’s pH is between 5 and 6. Apple Cider Vinegar is acidic, with a pH reading of approximately 5.5. There is something about this little nuisance that cause the body odour. They don’t in anyway like an acidic environment and the smell, which the apple cider vinegar brings along to your armpit.
Yes. I only recommend for you to apply the apple cider vinegar only to your armpit…not even after a shave. This is because the apple cider vinegar causes irritation in some people. If possible, you can apply a small sample of the vinegar on the back of your hand to see how it feel. If you feel any sign of itching or pain, please don’t apply it on your underarm.
- After your bath, dip your cotton wool into your bottle of apple cider vinegar.
- Gently rub the apple cider cotton wool on your underarm for like 20 seconds
- You can do this twice a day – in the morning and evening
- To make it more effective, you can use 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey. Add half cup of warm water and mix it very well. This will also reduce the irritation and you’ll be able to use it in your groin area.
· Body Odour Treatment with Witch Hazel
Witch indeed. This liquid is a natural antiseptic that can lower your skin pH, thereby making life unbearable for those odor-causing bacteria. When you apply witch hazel on your skin, it can also serve as an astringent (skin toner) and a deodorant.
- Get your cotton wool ready
- Dip it in the witch hazel. And rub it on your underarm, your nipple, and your groin area
- Repeat this for at least 3 times daily and kiss smelly armpit and body odor generally goodbye.
- To further enhance the effect, add some drops of rosemary essential oil to the witch hazel (say 5 drops to 60ml of witch hazel). Then apply it to your armpit and your groin area and allow it to dry.
· Body Odour Treatment Using Baking Soda And Lemon Juice
Lemon juice, with a pH of 2, is an antifungal and antibacterial agent. Baking soda, on the other hand, can absorb your skin’s moisture, which will reduce body odor. It can also kill the bacteria causing the bad odor.
- Take 1 Table spoon each of lemon juice and baking soda.
- Mix the two together till it forms a paste
- Then apply the mixture on your armpit
- Leave it for ten minutes before washing it off
- Repeat this once in a day for a few weeks.
- You can mix equal parts of baking soda and corn starch
- Apply the mixture on your armpit and your groin area
- Do this if you sweat profusely
Alum acts as a natural deodorant. And that stone-like thing you use for your snail can just help you get out of this mess.
- Wet your alum
- Rub it on your armpit and groin area
- Allow it to dry completely
- Repeat if frequently for best result
· Tomato Juice
Tomato juice is a natural antiseptic and a brightening agent for the skin. It can also minimize your sweating by reducing the pores
- Blend 6 tomatoes and extract the juice
- Add the juice to your bath water
- You can add 3 Tablespoon of baking soda to the water
- Wash your body with the water, and pay special care to your groin and your underarm
- I would have suggested you do this every day. But I understand how in dey go! So, you can try this option anytime you have the resources within your reach
· See Your Doctor
If you don’t experience body odor before and all of a sudden you notice this horrible smell that keeps coming every time. It could signify a health problem. Your doctor can best identify some possible medical solutions, including surgery (in severe case) for excessive sweating and body odor.