The tasty chocolate source has a lot of benefits for your hair and skin as well. Cocoa Powder is extracted from the bean of the cocoa pod.
Cocoa Powder is loaded with magnesium, copper, iron, phosphorus, calcium, Vitamin A, protein, thiamine, etc.
Cocoa Powder Skin Uses
- Cocoa Powder will enhance your skin look, making it younger and fresher
- Cocoa Powder will improve your skin’s complexion by trapping the needed moisture for your skin
- Cocoa Powder will protect your skin from the harmful UV rays
- Cocoa Powder, loaded with omega 6 fatty acid, will speed up your wound healing and clear your scars
- Cocoa Powder will repair dull skin cells
- Cocoa Powder prevents premature aging and also blocks many skin diseases
Cocoa Powder Hair Uses
- Cocoa Powder will shield your scalp from infection
- Cocoa Powder will help you achieve a super glossy and voluminous hair
- Cocoa Powder will reduce your hair loss and also increase blood circulation to your scalp
Cocoa Powder Side Effects For Hair and Skin
- Cocoa Powder may trigger migraine headaches
- Cocoa Powder may cause some allergic reactions on the skin like hives, itching, redness, etc