Corn Starch, from its name, is extracted from corn. It is a whitish powder that comes handy for the skin and hair care routine.
It can combine perfectly with other ingredients to provide a remarkable result.
Below are some of the uses of the Corn Starch
Uses of Corn Starch
- Corn Starch is perfect for dry shampoo when combined with baking soda and water to remove dust and oil
- Corn Starch can be used to soothe diaper rash
- Corn starch mixed with water can cure sunburn
- Applying Corn Starch on the face can control oiliness of the skin
- Corn starch mixed with baking soda and warm water can treat burns
- Applying Corn Starch to the foot can treat athlete’s foot
- Corn Starch mixed with water and glycerin can form a good face cleaner
- Corn Starch can help to remove underarm odor
- Corn Starch can cure bug bites and skin rashes
- Corn Starch can be used to make baking soda
- Corn Starch can be used as deodorant to remove body odor resulting from sweat
Side Effects of Corn Starch
Corn starch, like every other ingredient, may irritate some people’s skin. Once you notice any irritation, please stop the use of any product containing Corn Starch.