Cucumber has a light to dark green color with white, edible seeds inside. It has an oval shape with a succulent flesh – it has a high water content.
They were first grown in Southern Part of Asia. But you can find them in almost every part of the world. This vegetable-like fruit contains vitamin k, molybdenum, pantothenic acid, potassium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, vitamin c, vitamin B1, biotin, magnesium, and other hair and skin enhancing ingredients.
13 Cucumber Skin Uses
- Cucumber will make the skin look younger and fresh. Rubbing Cucumber juice on your face and neck for 30 minutes three times a week will leave your skin with a radiating look
- Cucumber will hydrate and moisturize your skin, leaving your skin with a soothing feel
- Cucumber contains anti-inflammatory properties that will ease you from skin irritation and discomfort
- Cucumber has a bleaching property that will reduce skin tan. Just rub a freshly cut slice of Cucumber on the face and leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water
- Cucumber will bring instant relief to sunburn and skin rashes
- Cucumber will improve your skin complexion by fading pigmentation and scars
- Cucumber will reverse every sign of aging like dull skin, wrinkles, and fine lines. Add Cucumber with egg white and a little lemon. Apply it on your face and neck area
- Cucumber will provide relief from puffy eyes and under eye dark circles. Place a slice of Cucumber and place it on your eyelid for 15 to 20 minutes. The cooling effect will bring an instant relief to your problem
- Cucumber mixed with lemon juice and Turmeric powder will fight acne and control excessive Oil secretion
- Cucumber will fade freckles
- Cucumber will shrink large pores. Mix with honey, aloe vera, and Apple cider vinegar and use as your toner
- Cucumber will get rid of cellulite. Apply a mixture of Cucumber juice mixed with honey on the affected area for 20 minutes. Also, consume a lot of Cucumber orally.
3 Cucumber Hair Uses
- Cucumber will make your hair silky and shiny. Mix Cucumber juice with Olive oil and one egg and apply it on your scalp for only 8 minutes, Then wash off with a sulfur-free shampoo
- Cucumber contains a lot of minerals that will strengthen your hair and promote hair growth
- Cucumber will control hair fall
Cucumber Skin and Hair Side Effects
- Cucumber may leave some skin with swelling and itchiness
- Cucumber may contribute to baldness and increase the toxicity level of the skin when consumed in high quantity