Do you have eczema that you’ll like to eliminate? Are you tired of the constant embarrassment and feeling that eczema brings to you? Then this short DIY eczema cream is for you.
I wrote an extensive article titled: What You Need To Know About Eczema (Dermatitis) that you might want to check out before proceeding with the rest of this content.
As you may know, eczema can be caused by your cosmetic products – cleaners, moisturizer, fragrance, etc. Cleaning products are majorly responsible for hand eczema.
Whichever the type of eczema you’ll like to treat, this DIY eczema cream will surely handle that for you.
Equipment for Your DIY Eczema Cream
- Hand mixer
- Double boiler
- 2 Bowls
- Storage container
- Measuring spoons
- Kitchen thermometer
Ingredients for Your DIY Eczema Cream
- 8 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 Tablespoons shea butter
- 1 Tablespoon original honey
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 40 drops lavender essential oil
Procedure for Your DIY Eczema Cream
- Add your shea butter and coconut oil to a clean bowl
- Using your double boiler, heat slowly till your butter melts
- Next, add your honey and allow it to combine
- Wait for your mixture’s temperature to drop to 50 degrees Celsius
- Add your essential oils and mix properly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and almost about to solidify before mixing your DIY eczema cream with your hand mixer.
- Mix very well till you achieve your lotion consistency
- Transfer to your clean storage container
- Use sparingly. Apply twice daily to the affected area until you notice your eczema leaves
- Store your unused cream in your refrigerator or under a room temperature.
Some Things to Note If You Have Eczema
- Always moisturize your skin with the above DIY if you have eczema
- Limit the number of times you hit the shower. If you must, do so using a warm water
- Don’t use harsh soap on your skin. It can aggravate the issue
So, that’s it on DIY Eczema Cream. I hope you find this content helpful, and you can make the best use of it. As always, if you have any question, please use the comment box below, or shoot me a mail. Thanks for reading.