Are you looking a very effective body butter that will serve as an anti-aging product? Then you have this easy-to-make body butter right at your disposal.
This Mango Body Butter is for people with dry skin. And it will help your skin to retain the needed moisture content for a smoother, glowing skin.
The ingredient is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties and the lavender oil will calm your nerves.
What You Need To Produce Mango Body Butter
- Stick Blender
- 2 Bowls
- Measuring spoons
- Glass jar or plastic container
Ingredients for Producing Mango Butter
- 4 tablespoons of Mango Butter
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera juice
- 2 tablespoons of beeswax pellets
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
Procedure for Making Your Mango Body Butter
- Add your oils and beeswax in a bowl and place it in your double boiler
- Allow it to melt then bring it down from your double boiler
- Stir in your aloe vera juice and stir very well
- Add your essential oils when the temperature is below 60 degrees Celsius
- Transfer to your sterilized glass jar or plastic container
Application of Your Mango Body Butter
- Try as much as possible to use a clean hand to pick your cream. Apply it all over your body…including your face
- Use within 1 month. Store in your fridge