As benefiting as the egg yolk is for the body when ingested, it can also benefit the skin and hair when applied topically.
Egg Yolk is jam-packed with a lot of vitamins and minerals like Vitamin E, C, D and A, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Protein, and other body benefiting ingredients.
Uses of Egg Yolk
- Egg Yolk is very effective for treating under eye puffiness or bags. Apply a freshly whipped egg yolk on the affected area for 10 minutes. Wash off with warm water
- Applying Egg Yolk together with honey will give your face the desired lift and prevent acne
- For a glowing complexion, mix 1 teaspoon of yogurt with 2 egg yolk. Leave for 30 minutes before rinsing off with tepid water
- Egg yolk with lemon juice will shrink your pores
- Egg Yolk is perfect for fading aging signs (wrinkles and fine lines)
- Mixing Egg Yolk with Lemon and honey will reduce whitehead and blackhead
- Egg Yolk will stimulate hair growth and rebuild damaged hair. This is because Egg Yolk contains a lot of body-building proteins that is also a great addition to your hair
- Egg Yolk will condition your hair, adding thickness and shine to your hair
- The Vitamins present in Egg Yolk will prevent hair loss, adding moisture to your hair
- Egg Yolk will strengthen your hair
Side Effects of Egg Yolk
- Egg Yolk may cause some allergic reactions like nausea, swelling of the skin, rashes, hives, sneezing, and so on. If you experience any of these side effects, please desist from using Egg Yolk in your beauty products.
Also note, reactions may occur when you ingest Egg Yolk as well.