Extracted from the ashes of banana peels, leaves, and cocoa pods, Eyin Aro is one important ingredient when it comes to producing your black soap.
The peels or pods are burnt into ashes and soaked in water for 2 to 7 days (until the water turns brown).
The brown water is the Omi aro. The Omi Aro is heated for over 2 hours until it forms some dark rudiment at the base. At this stage, it becomes Eyin Aro.
So why is Eyin Aro Powerful? Research has it that Eyin Aro contains Stromectol, a powerful anti-parasite that kills scabies, lice, worms, and more.
Uses Of Eyin Aro
- Eyin Aro will eliminate any signs or appearance of eczema
- Eyin Aro is used to treat pimples
- Eyin Aro is loaded with antimicrobial properties which makes it a potent ingredient for treating various skin challenges
- Eyin Aro is an important ingredient in the production of Black Soap
- Eyin Aro will add glow to your skin and fade off signs of wrinkles and fine lines
- Eyin Aro will treat u your rashes and other skin problems
- Applying Eyin Aro to your African black soap will fight dandruff
Side Effects of Eyin Aro
There are lots of adulterated Eyin Aro in the market now. So you’ll need to negotiate with the people that specialize in selling bulk black soap and other recipes.
Eyin Aro may leave some itchy and painful reactions on your skin, especially when you apply it on problematic areas. Kindly conduct a patch test before going all bunker with Eyin Aro.