Fuller’s Earth is a stable ingredient used in hair and skin cosmetic products. Fuller’s Earth Clay contains a lot of hair and skin benefiting ingredients like dolomite, calcite, calcium, iron, silica, quartz, magnesium, and other minerals.
Two outstanding properties of this Clay that set it apart is its antiseptic and oil-absorbing properties, eliminating various skin and hair conditions.
Fuller’s Earth Clay comes in various colors: brown, green, and white.
Fuller’s Earth Clay Uses
- Fuller’s Earth Clay treats dandruff. Oily scalp is considered as one of the causes of dandruff and with the outstanding oil- absorbing property of Fuller’s earth, you can see the back of your dandruff problem. Form a paste with two teaspoons of lemon juice, honey, and Fuller’s Earth. Apply on your scalp for 20 minutes, and finally wash off with your regular shampoo
- Fuller’s Earth Clay will improve your skin’s elasticity, helping your skin to be smooth and tighten. Make a mask with honey, turmeric, and glycerin. Apply the mask on your face and rinse off with tepid water
- Fuller’s Earth is Rich in antibacterial property that will treat your acne. It will also unclog pores and reduce excess oil secretion. Form a paste with rose water and sulfur or salicylic acid. Apply it on the affected area and rinse with tepid water after 15 minutes
- Fuller’s Earth Clay will improve your skin complexion
- Fuller’s Earth will eliminate your scars
- Fuller’s Earth Clay will remove excess oil from your skin. As such, it is great for people with oily skin
- Fuller’s Earth will make your hair less frizzy, thicker, and grow longer
- Fuller’s Earth Clay can be a great substitute for shampoo
- Fuller’s Earth Clay can be used for polishing your skin, revealing the inner, glowing skin
- Fuller’s Earth will pamper your skin and relieve tired limbs
- Fuller’s Earth Clay will remove pigmentation from your neck
- Use Fuller’s Earth Clay to absorb sweat and stop body odor
Fuller’s Earth Side Effects
- Fuller’s Earth Clay can further complicate dry skin problem. So, it is advisable for people with oily skin to use Fuller’s Earth Clay. However, adding glycerin, milk can make it friendly for both sensitive and dry skin
- The cooling effect of this Clay may cause some respiratory problems in some people