Garlic is rich in calcium, zinc, sulphur, allicin, protein, fat, fiber, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, iron, manganese, beta-carotene, and some antifungal and antibiotic.
Garlic can be combined with a whole lot of ingredients to achieve the desired skin and hair goal.
Uses of Garlic
- Garlic can solve our stubborn pimples and acne, while also removing our stubborn spots
- When mixed with apple cider vinegar, this mixture can fight infection and balance the skin’s pH.
- Garlic can eliminates comedones (blackheads and whiteheads). You can mix garlic with oat powder for maximum result
- Garlic can minimize your pores and serve as anti-aging ingredients in your cosmetic products
- Garlic can help to reduce stretch marks
- Garlic can remove harmful toxins from the scalp, reinforce the hair roots, enhance the texture of the hair, hair follicle regeneration, decrease hair fall, and overall help in achieving your hair growth. You can add a clove of garlic to your hair conditioner or shampoo
- Garlic can get rid of brittle and dull nails. It also eliminates nail discoloration and combats cuticle infection
Side effects of Garlic
- Garlic can cause eye and skin irritation
- Ginger can leave a “pepperish” feeling of the skin