Gram Flour is a common beauty ingredient in India. It is very essential in combating a lot of skin and hair problems.
Gram Flour can best be combined with liquid, gel, and other powder cosmetic ingredients to form effective cosmetic products.
Uses of Gram Flour
- When mixed with lemon and milk, Gram Flour can lighten the skin
- Gram Flour, when mixed with lemon, turmeric, can solve skin discoloration and remove tan
- Gram Flour and water can solve dark neck and arms
- When mixed with sandalwood powder, turmeric, and milk, Gram Flour can fight pimples
- Gram Flour plus Corn flour plus raw milk plus Oat powder can remove dead horny layer (keratinous layer)
- Gram Flour can give your skin the instant fairness
- Gram Flour can help you grow a long, full hair
- Gram Flour, when mixed with lemon juice and egg, can give you healthy hairs
- Gram Flour can help to fight acne
- Gram Flour can control sebum secretion
Side Effect of Gram Flour
Gram flour, like other cosmetic ingredients, can cause some skin irritation and allergic reactions in some people.