Extracted from the seed of the grape, this amazing Oil has a lot of skin and hair benefitting vitamins and minerals. Grapeseed Oil is one of the oils with light and thin consistency…lighter than Jojoba oil. It has a clear color with a yellowish/greenish color and a nutty aroma.
Grapeseed Oil is rich in Vitamin E and C, Stearic acid, Oleic acid, Linolenic acid, Flavonoids, Palmetto Acid, Omega 6 Fatty Acid, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Omega 9 Fatty Acid, and other hair and skin benefiting minerals.
Grapeseed Oil Uses
- Grapeseed Oil contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that will add life to a dull, lifeless skin
- Grapeseed Oil will delay wrinkles and improve your skin’s elasticity
- Grapeseed Oil can make an excellent makeup cleanser
- Using Grapeseed Oil with Castor oil, Lavender Essential oil, Thyme Essential Oil will help your hair grow thicker
- Grapeseed Oil will make a perfect massage oil
- Who said Grapeseed doesn’t help you grow a long, harder nails? Make a nail growth serum with Castor oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, and Myrrh Essential Oil
- Grapeseed Oil will treat green veins and spider veins
- Grapeseed Oil will condition your hair, helping you to easily manage it
- Grapeseed Oil can treat your dark circles
- Grapeseed Oil will help you shrink your pores, controlling the excess production of sebum
- Grapeseed Oil will fade off scars and lighten the skin
- Grapeseed Oil will moisturize your skin, making it supple and glowing, without leaving the skin with greasy feeling
- Grapeseed Oil will speed up your wound healing
- Grapeseed Oil will reduce eye puffiness and swealing
- Grapeseed Oil is used to diminish stretch marks, relieve sunburn and age spot
- Grapeseed Oil will make your skin firmer
Grapeseed Oil Side Effects
- If you’re allergic to grapeseed, then you should avoid the oil. Or, better still, conduct a patch test before inculcating this Oil into your cosmetic products
- Some people may feel nausea, dizziness, itchy scalp, headache and other allergies as a result of using Grapeseed oil. If you notice any allergies, please desist from using this oil.