Day by day, we subject our hair to a lot of pulling, hot treatments, artificial dyes, coupled with the harsh weather, scorching sun, and other factors that often take life from our hair.
What more is left for a woman if the hair is damaged? But I’ve good news for you. With this hair smoothening hair rinse, you’ll see life restored back to your dull, frizzy hair. And your hair will grow luscious and thicker.
What You Need To Make This Hair Rinse?
- Your kettle
- Your bowls – 2 should do
- A sieve
- Your brush or comb
Hair Treatment Ingredients for This Hair Rinse
- 1 tablespoon of dry neem leaf
- 1 tablespoon of dry green tea
- 1 tablespoon of dry rosemary plant
- 1 cup (250ml of water)
- 90 ml of apple cider vinegar for hair (optional)
Steps by step procedure for making your Herbal Rinse
- Pour two cups of water into your kettle and bring it to a boiling state
- Transfer your herbs: neem leaf, green tea, and rosemary plant into one of your bowls
- Measure a cup of water into the bowl containing your herbs and let the herbs steep for 30 minutes
- By then, the infusion should be tepid. Add your apple cider vinegar and stir very well
- Sieve out the herbs from your hair rinse and be prepared to use
Steps for Applying Your Hair Rinse
- Wash your hair with your sulfate free hair shampoo
- Apply your hair conditioner from the root to the tip of your hair and ensure you massage your scalp for at least 3 minutes
- Wrap your hair with a warm towel and allow the conditioner to sit in for 10 minutes
- Rinse the hair conditioner from your hair with clean water
- Pour the prepared hair rinse over your hair, ensuring that the rinse covers every part of your hair
- Finally, rinse with clean, warm water before drying and styling your hair.
Do this anytime you wash your hair and make this hair rinse a part of your hair products