Good for consumption as well as for the hair and skin. The Hemp Seed Oil is loaded with lots of hair and skin benefitting ingredients like linoleic acid, protein, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, Vitamin E, and many other vitamins and minerals.
Hemp Seed Oil comes from the seeds of the Hemp plant. The cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil has a dark to light green color with a nutty aroma. But the refined Oil has a clear little aroma with less skin and hair enhancing nutrients.
Hemp Seed Oil Skin Uses
- The calming and soothing effects of Hemp Seed Oil makes it ideal for all skin types
- Hemp Seed Oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet, Fine lines, and other aging signs
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Hemp Seed Oil helps to combat temporary discomfort, irritation, and other inflammation
- Hemp Seed Oil has a lower comedogenic It doesn’t clog pores. Hence, those with oily skin can still make use of this oil. It’s astringent properties also controls excess sebum production
- Hemp Seed Oil is perfect for helping your skin to retain the needed moisture content
- Hemp Seed Oil gives life to a dry, tired skin, creating a youthful glow
- Hemp Seed Oil will prevent Psoriasis
- Hemp Seed Oil will shrink and tighten large pores
- Hemp Seed Oil is used to treat and prevent Varicose Veins
- Hemp Seed Oil softens rough patches on the skin. Make a body balm with shea butter and the Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil heals eczema and dermatitis
- Hemp Seed Oil heal and calm acne-prone Hemp Seed Oil is perfect for a breakout skin because of its high Linoleic acid
- Hemp Seed Oil makes an excellent facial cleanser
- Hemp Seed Oil will even-out skin tone, clean, and detoxify the skin
- Hemp Seed Oil increases the skin’s elasticity and water retention
Hemp Seed Oil Hair Uses
- Hemp Seed Oil will prevent hair loss and thicken the hair texture when used as your hot oil treatment, hair oil, or as your leave-in conditioner
- Hemp Seed Oil will moisturize and strengthen your hair strand to prevent split-ends and hair breakage
- When Hemp Seed Oil is massaged into the scalp, it will improve the blood circulation to the scalp, increasing the hair growth.
- Hemp Seed Oil will treat dry hair and prevent dandruff
Hemp Seed Oil Side Effects
- Just like every other carrier oil, ensure you conduct a patch test before using the Hemp Seed Oil.
- Some common allergies are burning sensation, itching, pain, and redness, etc