Found in the Himalayan mountain area, this pink salt is said to be the purest salt available on Earth. There are over 84 minerals in the Himalayan Salt and some of them are calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron, chloride, calcium, zinc, Platinum, carbon, iodine, fluoride, and many others.
Most of the minerals present in Himalayan salt are skin and hair enhancers.
Himalayan Salt Uses
- Himalayan Salt will strengthen your nails when you soak your fingers in a mixture of lemon, baking soda, and this pink salt
- Himalayan Salt, when formed as a paste with baking soda and lemon, will whiten your teeth
- Massage Himalayan Salt on your scalp and break free from dandruff
- Mixing coconut oil, orange peel, and Himalayan Salt will exfoliate your skin, exposing the beautiful, youthful skin
- Himalayan Salt will soothe acne breakout and skin allergies
- Himalayan Salt will fight dehydration, slowing down aging
- Soaking your body in a warm bath of Himalayan Salt will draw out toxins from your body
- Himalayan Salt will help to balance your skin’s Ph
- Himalayan Salt, when used as a facial and body tone, will shrink large pores
- Himalayan Salt will absorb sweet casing body odor
- Himalayan Salt will reduce oily hair and skin
- Do you want more texture to your hair? Then use Himalayan Salt
Himalayan Salt Side Effects
- Himalayan Salt may cause some allergic reactions like hives, irritation, redness, itching, and other allergies. If you notice any skin allergy, please discontinue the use of Himalayan Pink Salt.