Your face deserves to be pampered and treated with the best, natural, skin-enhancing homemade face mask. As you know, the skin on your face is thin and you need to be extremely careful with what you apply to it.
So, with this best face mask recipe, you’ll be able to slow down the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Also, this homemade facial contains good face mask ingredients that will make your face glow, supple, and smooth.
One more thing: the tea tree Essential Oil present in this recipe also make this facial mask a great black head face mask. So, you don’t need to look for another face mask for acne, just apply this mask on your face to get rid of your acne problems.
What You’ll Need for This Homemade Face Mask
- 1 Bowl
- 1 fork
- Measuring spoon and cup
Ingredients for Making Your Best Face Mask
Procedure For Making Your Organic Face Mask
- Peel your ripe banana and place in your bowl. Use your fork to mash the banana or use your food processor to blend the ripe banana (make sure the banana is very ripe)
- Add your Yogurt to the banana followed by your honey and mix properly
- Add your Essential Oil and stir very well until the whole ingredients mix
- Get a face steam for 2 to 5 minutes. This will open your pores for the facial mask skincare product to quickly sink in
- Apply the antiaging face mask on your face and leave for 15 minutes
- Rinse with cold water and pat your face dry
- Do not use tea tree oil if you’re allergic to it
- Store the remaining most recommended face mask in your refrigerator after usage
Remember to drop your comments below.