Imagine walking to the beach with your sexy bikini and your perfectly shaped body. And your sexy legs. Do you see a lot of sexy guys looking your way? “Mehn! This babe is hot,” they say. Why not pay attention to how to get smooth legs that I’m about to share now?
You see, we all crave attention one way or the other. We want people to admire and appreciate us, our looks, the way we speak, our sexiness, and everything about us. And whenever we feel we don’t meet up, we activate the hiding mode.
Why hide your dull, looking legs in leggings and jeans when your friends are flaunting theirs? Why pretend as if you don’t like the beach water when all you want to do is hide your cellulite and dull legs.
Talking about cellulite, see this DIY Anti-Cellulite Cream to eliminate your dimpled skin problem today.
The Cause of Your Dull Legs
Your legs are dull because old skin that has refused to shed are preventing the young, glowing skin from resurfacing. When the old skin decides to spend some extra time on your skin, they dull your legs – and skin generally. Ideally, your skin should shed naturally.
Unlike reptiles (especially snakes) that leave a visible old skin behind, we don’t usually see our old skin shed. All we see is the new, glowing skin after some days.
So, in case your old skin turns dictator, taking some extra days on your leg, it’s time to shed them off by ourselves. It’s time to unleash the vibrant underlying skin for the whole world to see them.
So, let’s get started with the DIYs. Are you ready?
How To Get Smooth Legs With Sugar Scrub
- 8 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil (optional)
- In a clean bowl, add the above ingredients one at a time
- Mix them very well to get a scrub consistency. If not, add more brown sugar
- Get your legs damp with warm water to open the skin pores
- Apply the sugar scrub and scrub in a circular motion every part of your legs
- Leave the scrub on for 10 minutes
- Rinse with your regular tap water to close the pores
- Do this three times weekly and watch your legs glow and supple
How To Get Smooth Legs With Salt Scrub (Alternative)
If you find sugar scrub unaccommodating for your skin, you may try your hands on a salt scrub:
- 8 Tablespoons Olive Oil (or Coconut Oil)
- 8 Tablespoons Epsom Salt (or Dead Sea Salt)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil (optional)
Procedure and Application
- Follow the above
So that’s it on how to get smooth legs naturally. The next time you step out to the pool or beach, or you feel like rocking a short or gown, make sure your legs aren’t standing in your way of winning a lot of admirers.