Have you ever wished you had that lovely, fabulous hair you see on your friend’s hair…your family…or even your favorite celebrity? Do you regularly ask the question, “how to grow hair faster?” Then this guide is what you need to get your longer, thicker hair.
If you didn’t read “All You Need To Know About Hair Structure,” you should check it out now. In there, you will understand the three stages of hair growth, why some hair grow longer than the other, the hair composition, and all about your hair.
So, let’s look at some of the remedies you should try out to increase your hair growth.
How to Grow Hair Faster With These Recipes
Recipe 1 – Hair Growth Magic
- 8 Tablespoons Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Castor Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Vitamin E Oil (or 1 vitamin e capsule)
- Get a clean jar. Add your aloe vera gel in the jar
- Add honey and castor oil and stir very well
- Add vitamin e oil and mix properly
- Section your hair into at least 4
- Add your hair mask on each section, ensuring that the mask covers the hair (if you have longer hair, double the above ingredients)
- Leave the mask on for up to 2 hours
- Rinse and shampoo with your sulfate-free shampoo
- Style as desired.
Recipe 2 – The Power of Onion Juice
- Get a clean container
- Add your onion juice, olive oil, and almond oil
- Mix the ingredients
- Section your hair into 6
- Apply your mixture on your scalp. This will minimize hair breakage and hair thinning. The mixture will also improve the blood circulation and nourish the follicles with nutrients.
- Leave the mixture on your scalp for 60 minutes
- Wash off and shampoo. Then style as desired.
Thanks for reading how to grow hair faster. I hope you find it so useful. Do check my DIY section for more helpful hair, skin, and nail care tips