Jojoba Oil is a golden, odorless liquid that is extracted from the seed of Jojoba Plant. It is first extracted as liquid wax, and the wax is then refined into an odorless, colorless Oil.
Jojoba Oil is rich in Iodine, Chromium, Selenium, Copper, Zinc, Vitamin B-complex, Vitamin E, and other important skin, hair, and nail enhancing ingredients.
Most people agree that the Jojoba Oil is similar to sebum and can serve as a great substitute.
Uses of Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba Oil is used to treat a lot of skin problems like rosacea and eczema. This rich carrier oil is also a great anti-inflammatory product.
- Jojoba Oil is a great moisturizer by helping your skin retain the needed moisture
- Using Jojoba Oil in your skin care product can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by up to 30%. And the antioxidants and linoleic nutrients present in Jojoba Oil will help in regenerating the skin cells
- Jojoba Oil is similar to the skin’s natural oil and can be used to balance the oil production of the skin
- Jojoba Oil is rich in antimicrobial, killing acne-causing bacteria
- Jojoba Oil can be used to cure infections like warts, cold sores, and to heal wounds
- Jojoba Oil is an excellent makeup remover. It is also used to remove excess oil from the lips and face
- Leaving Jojoba Oil on your feet for at least 1 hour every day can heal cracked and dry heels
- Jojoba Oil can make an excellent massage oil
- Applying Jojoba Oil to your nails can solve brittle and dry cuticles, reducing nail breakage
- Adding Jojoba Oil to your lip balm will moisturize your lips, making it supple
- Jojoba Oil will prevent aftershave burns and can be a great substitute to most aftershaves
- Pregnancy Stretch Marks are frustrating and very difficult to combat. Applying Jojoba Oil on these Marks can prevent them.
- Mixing Jojoba Oil with few drops of Chamomile essential oil will combat under-eye dark circles
- Jojoba Oil will prevent hair breakage, loss, and fall
- Jojoba Oil will tame dull, frizzy, and dry hair by helping your hair shaft retain the needed moisture which will add shine and luster to your hair
- Jojoba Oil will control the excess production of sebum in oily scalp and help to moisturize dry scalp
- Jojoba Oil serves as an excellent hair conditioner, adding shine to your hair, and improving the texture and volume of your hair.
- Hair growth can be as a result of clogged follicles. Jojoba Oil will improve blood circulation, stimulating your hair growth
- Jojoba Oil can maintain your hair color
Side Effects Of Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba Oil is mostly safe for people when applied topically on the skin. However, it may still cause some irritation, rash, and eczema to some skin.
- JOJOBA SHOULDN’T BE TAKEN ORALLY. IT MAY CAUSE SOME SERIOUS HEART DISEASE