Lemon Juice is a great source of vitamin C, calcium, potassium and calcium (antioxidants that improve the condition and appearance of the nails, skin, and hair).
Lemon juice can be combined with a whole lot of products to form a paste, emollients, solutions, and etc. Lemon is acidic, with a PH reading of 2. Lemon is a potent antibacterial and antifungal.
Some Benefits of Lemons
- Lemon juice can help you get rid of acne.
- The citric acid in the lemon juice can lighten dark spots and blemishes
- Lemon juice can lighten the skin
- Lemon juice, when combined with baking soda, can whiten your teeth.
- Applying the juice of lemon can control your oily face
- When combined with a hair conditioner and sitting in the sun for few hours (use your sunscreen, remember) can brighten your hair
- Lemon juice with olive oil can strengthen your nail and remove the yellow, dull color
- Adding your honey, olive oil, coconut oil to your lemon juice can help you eradicate those annoying dandruff. You can also mix it with your apple cider vinegar and your salicylic acid
- Lemon can help you soothe your chapped lips. Lemon will remove the dead, dull skin cell of the lips
- Lemon juice is very handy for cleaning the body (the face especially)
Side Effects of Lemon
- Lemon can be harsh and irritating for some people. If you’re one of those, just avoid lemon from all of your skin beauty treatments
- Exposing the lemon applied area to the sun can aggravate the sun’s damage to those areas