Do you have dark underarm that you’ll like to lighten easily? Are you tired of hiding your underarm inside long sleeves? Then this DIY will help you lighten dark underarm.
Yes, most of us don’t like dark underarm. Apart from the odd look, it makes us come as a dirty person. Some others may even think our dark underarm was the result of bleaching (you all know how people love gossiping).
While people’s opinion counts little, our self-esteem and confidence are important. We need to try and achieve the perfection we crave for. And that’s what we’ll achieve if you follow my lead.
Some Causes of Dark Underarm
- Antiperspirants and Deodorants containing alcohol
- Shaving creams
- Accumulation of dead skin cells
- Insulin resistance
- Medication use
Now Let’s Look At the Remedy to Lighten Dark Underarm
- Measuring spoon
- A mixing bowl
- Storage container
- 2 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Add the baking soda into a clean bowl
- Stir in apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and coconut oil
- Stir very well. If you want a “scrub” consistency, add more baking soda.
Application of your DIY to lighten Black Underarm
- Clean your underarms with soap and water
- Apply your DIY mixture to your underarm
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with tepid water
- Repeat the application once daily
- Store unused product in your refrigerator or a cool, dry place
- You may replace coconut oil with olive oil if that’s what you find.
So that’s it on DIY to lighten dark underarm. As always, I want you to follow all the steps I listed in this article. If you do, you’ll achieve your lighter underarm within a few days.
Do you have more questions? Use the “contact us” box on the right side of your screen.