If you want a multipurpose sap that can be used on your skin and hair without leaving your skin and hair with harmful chemicals. Then the Castile Soap is your best choice. Castile soaps are available in both the solid bar form and the liquid Castile soap form.
Castile Soap is plant-based and has a long shelf life. Castile Soap has been around for a long time now. And the most popular brand of this is the Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap.
Castile Soap Skin Uses
- Castile Soap can come handy as your hand soap, giving you a soft hand when combined with vegetable glycerin, Lavender Essential oil, and water
- Castile Soap will make your cuticle softer and will make your yellow nails whiter. Just combine 4 Tablespoons of water with 1 Tsp olive oil, ½ Tablespoon Castile soap, and ½ Tablespoon lemon juice. Stir very well and dip your nails into the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes. Discard the solution and moisturize your cuticle with any Carrier oil.
- Castile Soap will make a fast facial wipe
- Castile Soap will cleanse your feet and heal your cracked feet when you soak your feet into a mixture of Epsom salt, lemon juice, and Castile soap
- Castile Soap makes an excellent makeup removal
- Castile Soap will help you achieve a soft, smooth, and moisturized skin when used as your shaving aid.
- Combine Castile Soap with sugar, Rosewater, and coconut oil to remove dead skin
- Castile Soap makes an excellent body shampoo and body wash. Combine 6 Tablespoons of Castile soap with 2 Tablespoons of glycerin, ½ Tsp coconut oil, ½ Tsp guar Gum (or Xanthan gum), and 6 drops of Tea Tree oil. Combine everything in a plastic bottle and use as your bath wash
- Castile Soap can serve as your facial cleanser when combined with water, glycerin, Coconut oil, and your choice Essential oil
- Castile Soap can be used in place of your regular toothpaste to brush your teeth. Just use a drop of the liquid Castile Soap with a drop of coconut oil to brush. MAKE SURE YOU DON’T SWALLOW.
Castile Soap Hair Uses
- Castile Soap will make your Sulfate free hair shampoo
- Castile Soap will eliminate your dandruff when mixed with distilled water, Coconut oil, glycerin, and some drops of Tea Tree oil
Castile Soap Side Effects
- No much record suggest any side effects to the use of Castile Soap. However, if you experience any allergies, please desist from using Castile Soap and try substitutes like the African Black Soap.