The Limnanthes alba plant supplies the seeds that are then cold-pressing to extract the Meadowfoam Seed Oil. Meadowfoam Seed Oil has a waxy texture that is similar to Jojoba Oil and can be used in a lot of skin and hair care products.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil has a long shelf life of 2 years. It has a light golden color with an odorless scent. The oil originated from Oregon and California, USA.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil contains lauric acid, eicosanoic acid, Vitamin C, Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, Vitamin E, Docosadienoic acid, and other minerals and skin and hair enhancing minerals and nutrients.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil Skin Benefits
- The skin detoxifying effect of Meadowfoam Seed Oil makes it a potent blackhead eradication
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil, when used in your body scrub with salt, coffee, or sugar, will polish your skin, giving you a soft, smooth skin
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil is a potent skin moisturizer that doesn’t leave your skin with a greasy feeling
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil absorbs into the skin easily…just like Jojoba oil. It also assists other ingredients to penetrate the skin
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil is perfect for combating signs of aging like wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, and age spot
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil will make your lips soft and plump. It will also make your lips to look smooth and full
- When combined with Frankincense or Patchouli Essential Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil will reduce the appearance of stretch marks and make your skin to be well moisturized
- Do you want to thicken your eyelash? Apply Meadowfoam Seed Oil on your lashes to make them grow thicker and longer
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil makes a perfect massage oil
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil is loaded with antioxidants that will fight free radicals that are responsible for causing aging signs
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil will detoxify the skin
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that will soothe inflamed skin. You can use the Meadowfoam Seed Oil to calm skin irritations and eczema
- Use Meadowfoam Seed Oil to make your face and body Oil For a youthful looking skin
- Applying Meadowfoam Seed Oil over a damp skin will seal in moisture and prevent water loss from your skin. Combine 2 Tablespoons of Meadowfoam Seed Oil with 2 Tablespoons of jojoba oil, and 2 drops of Ylang-ylang, tea tree, geranium, and Lavender Essential oils. Use the oil as your body moisturizer
Meadowfoam Seed Oil Hair Uses
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil will keep your hair shaft hydrated while adding a beautiful sheen and a nutrient boost to it
- Apply Meadowfoam Seed Oil as a serum or leave-in conditioner to your hair to make it shine the more
- Add Meadowfoam Seed Oil o your hair shampoo and conditioner to hydrate your scalp, prevent hair loss, and to fight dandruff
Meadowfoam Seed Oil Side Effects
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil is just like any Carrier Oils out there. Some people may show some allergic reactions like itching skin, skin redness, pain, and other allergies. If you experience any of these allergic reactions, Please discontinue the use of this oil.
Note: It is better to conduct a patch test on a carrier oil before you use it