The various types of milk: Calcium enriched milk, flavored milk, reduced fat milk, pasteurized milk, lactose-free milk, and so many others contain protein, minerals like calcium, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium.
Milk also contains fat, vitamins like A, B, D, carbohydrate, and riboflavin that can help you achieve your flawless skin and hair goal.
Milk can be combined with a lot of cosmetics ingredients to achieve the desired hair and skin result.
Uses of Milk
- Milk can serve as a good moisturizer
- Milk can help you fight sunburns
- Milk, when mashed with honey and banana, can reduce anti-aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines
- Milk can remove the top dead, dull keratinous skin cell for a more glowing skin
- Milk can soothe skin irritation and can give the skin a smooth look
- Milk can make the hair shiny and lustrous
- Leaving Milk on the hair for up to 30 minutes can help to condition the hair
- Milk can treat rough, dry hair
- Milk can be employed to shrink pores
- Applying milk on the skin can improve the overall complexion of the skin
- Milk can replace soap as an excellent face cleanser
Side Effects of Milk
Topical use of milk rarely has any side effects attached to it. But some vegetarians find the use of milk in cosmetic preparation offending. If you’re in this group, then you need to read the ingredients of your proposed cosmetic product before buying it.