Looking beautiful and fabulous is very easy when you adopt the right skin care routine and you use best skin care products. Fortunately, if you’re too busy to make your own skin care products, you can still invest in some great, chemical-free products.
In this short read, you’ll get to know the best beauty regimen you can follow to have the skin everyone around you will always admire.
Everyday Natural Skin Care Routine You Should Adopt
- Cleanser: Start your day with a great skin cleanser to get your skin ready for other skin-enhancing ingredients. Use either a wash-off cleanser or a cream cleanser to remove dirt, grime, and makeup. A good cleanser will leave your skin feeling tight and dry.
- Tone: We have different recipes of toners you can try. Whichever you decide to choose, make sure it doesn’t leave your skin with discomfort. A toner is an important part of a beauty regimen…especially for people with oily skin. And, non-drying skin ingredients like apple cider vinegar and rice water can make an excellent choice if you have a dry skin.
A toner will prepare your skin for a moisturizer. You can either sprint your toner on your skin or use a cotton wool to apply your choice toner on your skin.
- Serum: A serum is more than a basic skin care routine, it offers the skin with antioxidants and other skin-enhancing nutrients. What makes serum a great part of your natural skin care routine is that it gets absorbs easily into the skin. Serums are great for people with extremely oily skin. With that, they don’t need to use any oil-based skin care products.
- Moisturizer: You should select your moisturizer based on your skin type. If you have a dry skin, use more of body butter and oil-rich creams. If your skin type is combined, an oil-rich lotion may be applicable. Those with normal skin should use light lotion moisturizers as part of their skincare routine.
Apply your cream in an upward manner so that you don’t mount pressure on your skin. If you’re buying a product, choose the best skin care product that is organic and free from dangerous chemicals.
Every Week Skin Care Routine You Should Follow
- Use Facial Mask: Facial mask is regarded as a basic skin care routine for most people. But a well-formulated facial mask will moisturize and nourish your face, leaving it radiant and supple.
Apply your mask to the face, rubbing in circular motion. Leave most on your face for 10 to 20 minutes, and rinse off with tepid water.
- Scrub: A great scrub should be on top of your weekly beauty regimen. A scrub will polish your skin, exposing the inner, radiant skin. Choose a choice natural, non-irritating salt or sugar for your scrub. Scrub ones or twice a week.
Top Skin Care Ingredients to have in Your Skin Care Routine
- Cocoa Butter – Helps to reduce dryness and lubricate your skin
- Argan oil
- Rice water as your toner
- Almond oil – to make your skin glow
- Rose water – to make your skin glow