In this short article, you’ll learn how to produce your acne cream to remove neck acne.
Firstly, you may want to see the causes of acne. Having firsthand knowledge of acne will help you better manage your acne problems.
90% of people in the world from ages 13 to late 50s have acne problems. Some on the face. Others on their back and neck. And many people have it on multiple places on their body. See vitamin c for private part acne.
Without further ado, let’s delve right in
Ingredients for Making Your Neck Acne Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- 1 Teaspoon Stearic acid
- 2 Tablespoons E-wax
- 21/2 Tablespoons Grapeseed or Neem oil
- 2 Tablespoons Aloe Vera Gel
- ½ cup and 1 Tablespoon of witch hazel
- 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Frankincense or Cedarwood Essential Oil
Tools You Need To Produce Your Neck Acne Cream
- Mixer or Stick blender
- Measuring spoons and cups
- 2 bowls
- Storage container (plastic or glass jar)
- Double boiler
- In a sterilized bowl, stir in your e-wax, stearic acid, and grapeseed or neem oil
- In another sterilized bowl, add your witch hazel and aloe vera
- Warm ingredients (A) and (B) to 70 degrees Celsius (or until the wax in A fully melt). Make sure they are both heated using a double boiler
- Slowly stir in (B) into (A) and mix thoroughly using your stick blender or mixer
- Wait till the temperature drops to 40 degrees. Add your vitamin E and essential oils
- Finally, transfer your acne cream into your sterilized glass or plastic container.
- Get lemon juice or ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) and aspirin (salicylic acid)
- Take 4 tablets of aspirin and mix it with 1 tablespoon of ACV or lemon
- Take your cotton wool to soak up some of the mixtures. Apply it on your neck, leaving the mixture to dry.
- Take some of your acne creams and apply it to the neck acne (you can also apply this cream to your face)
- Do this twice every day – before bedtime and in the morning
Precautions to Follow When Making Your Cream
- Make sure your bowls and storage jars are properly sterilized
- The cream should be properly stored in the refrigerator to avoid spoilage (if you want a longer shelf-life, you can consider preserving the cream with a few drops of phenoxyethanol).
- Conduct patch tests with the oils to prevent inflammation
Do you Have Neck Acne Scars?
Here is a comprehensive article on how to remove pimples scars you should consider reading.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me. Thanks for reading, and I hope you find value in this content.